Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Lipstick Tag!!

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?

All the time!! And I'd close them without winding them back down! (Sorry Mom!)

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

Embarrassingly enough I think I was about 19, I used to be more of a gloss girl but theres no going back now.

3. Pink or red lipstick?

RED!!

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

A MAC one. I simply can't justify spending anymore than that on a lippie.

5. And the cheapest?

My Sleek ones are my cheapest.

6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?

Used a lipstick as a cream blush once,...that isn't even bizarre but anyway

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

I would recommend MAC, Sleek, NYX and Milani...those are my faves!

I TAG ALL OF YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! I just followed
    could you check mine out and maybe follow:)
    If you do then enter in my giveaway http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-thanks-for-great-followers.html

    ReplyDelete