Thursday 30 May 2013

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review- 400 Caramel (Combination/Oily)

I have extremely oily skin. I have tried just about everything to block oil, from primers and oil blocking moisturizers to skin treatments. Powder doesn't help much either and since I don't like dewy skin remaining matte is a problem for me as it is for most people. I was watching a Lisa Eldridge videon on youtube about foundations for combination/Oily/Very Oily Skin and this was one of the ones I had not tried and was under the "Very Oily" category. 
I finally purchased it and started using it the same day. I used my Boots Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Day Cream SPF15 underneath and applied it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
I had it on for 7 hours without once needing to blot even the most oily ares of my face. Which has NEVER happened before!!
It is mattifying without drying out my skin. I love it and so happy they sell it in Boots

Do you have oily skin? What works for you? Have you tried this?
Do share! x

7 comments: