Sunday 26 February 2012

Get To Know Me Tag!! :)

Things I'm passionate about
My family
My friends
My blog and channel
Food
Shopping
My phone
Health care and the lack thereof in third world countries (Makes me very sad :()

Things i'd like to do before I die
Go to at least 3 countries in every continent
Buy a vintage Chanel bag
Make a Pizza from scratch (a nice one too)
Go to a Beyonce Concert (Front row seat of course)
Learn a new language fluently
Learn how to play the piano

Things I say Often
That's weird
I hate olives
I love my baby sister

Books I've Recently Read
Me Before You, Jojo Moyes

Songs I could listen to over and over
Anything off Beyonce's 4 album
One in a Million by Ne-yo
Anything off Kelly Price's Kelly album

Traits I'm attracted to in my best friends
Humour
Honesty
Goofiness

I TAG ALL OF YOU!!



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I just followed you. I would love it if you could stop by my blog and give me some feedback and maybe a follow back, I’m still pretty new to the blogging world! Keep up the great work!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I will check out your blog!! :)

      Delete