Monday 20 February 2012

Glossybox Febuary 2012!!





1)
Organic Lavender Hand Sanitizing Spray
2) BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Wolf Howl
3) DuWop Venom Gloss in Buttercup
4) Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
5) Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel

This is what I got in this month's box, I am pretty with with all the items and the eyeshadow swatches beautifully! I love the idea of the spray hand sanitizer and considering that I usually hate the smell of lavender, that my mind associates with air fresheners and toilet cleaner, I like the smell of it. The hair balm work well to hydrate my brazilian hair extensions and is a good size to carry in my handbag to combat occasional frizz. The shower gel smells divine so I'll be saving it for an upcoming trip as its 50ml. I am least impressed with the lipgloss, not for the formula which is non-sticky and smooth, but for the color. I don't think it would suit my skin tone as an all over skin color but might work to highlight the centre of the lips. Will try it that way.

If any of these products turn out to be exceptional I will let you know :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment