Wednesday 22 February 2012

Beauty Tag: Would You Rather....?

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

Messy hair and Nice make up. (I do this all the time)

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

This is a tricky one. I think I would rather shave my eyebrows because they are more likely to grow back and I don't like wearing false lashes day to day.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

We don't have Sephora in the UK so I would have to choose MAC

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

lipgloss/lipliner only because I would look worse with a perm

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

OMG! They are both equally horrific!! Obvious foundation line?! I think?! lol

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

MC hammer pants! No contest!!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Bad hair color because it can always be reversed

9.Would you rather have YT or Twitter taken away forever?

Twitter. I have both but I love me some YT!!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I would give up mascara because I don't wear it everyday....but I NEED my brushes.

I TAG ALL OF YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment