Sunday 1 July 2012

Washday Sunday!!



Today is my designated wash day. I detangle my hair the night before to prep it for washing. I shampoo my hair 3 times and condition once before deep conditioning with a foil conditioning cap (Use steamer or heated cap if available). I leave the deep conditioner with EVOO on my hair for as long as possible. I rinse with warm water. I use 2 leave in treatments before blow drying and moisturizing. These are the products and tools I use:

1) Wide Tooth comb
2) Shampoo- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo (Sulphate free)
3) Conditioner- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner
4) Organics Hair Mayonaise Hair Treatment
5) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6) Conditioning Cap
7) Elasta QP H-Two Leave in Conditioner
8) Extra Strength Hair Placenta
9) Blow Dryer
10) Elasta QP Hair Moisturizer
11) Wild Grow Light Hair Oil



















1 comment: