Thursday 21 June 2012

Beauty Wishlist!!

1) Real Techniques Setting Brush: I have a few real techniques brushes and love them all. I have been looking to get this brush for a while for setting under eye concealer, highlighter application and contouring.

2) MAC Spiked Brow Crayon: I have been a big fan of the MAC Brow crayon in Stud for years and want to try a lighter color for a less dramatic brow. I will be purchasing this as a back up for when my Stud one runs out.
3) Nars Powder Blush in Dolce Vita: I have heard great things about this blush as a good pink blush for women of color. I have been holding out on purchasing it because I want to see it in person before purchasing it and there isn't a nars counter nearby. I will purchase it if there isn't a blush similar in my collection.
4) Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel: I have always wanted to try this peel and will be purchasing it the first chance I get. I'm all for home treatments and self pampering so I think this is a product I will get good use out of. Will definitely be reviewing this product once I purchase it.

5) Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation: I don't own a single item from Illamasqua and wanted to use this product to break the cycle. I have read rave reviews about this product and would love to try it.

What's on your beauty wishlist?
Do share!

2 comments: