Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Review




OMG!! I love this product!!
I wasn't sure it would have enough coverage for me and I wasn't sure about the "radiant " part since I have combination skin. BUT...It's light-medium yet buildable coverage and is fine on my skin when I used an oil control moisturizer first and set it as I would a foundation. It lasts well on the skin too which is always a plus.

At first, I tried to apply it with my fingers as I would a moisturizer but it didn't work very well so I tried it with my sigma F80 flat top kabuki and it worked a charm!!

It's £27 which is a bit steep but for 50ml of a good product I think it's ok, I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

Do u have the Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer?

How do you like it? Do Share! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love NARS products. I really want to get the Illuminator actually, I fall in love with it every time I see it at Sephora!
    I must say your skin does look amazing, you're beautiful!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try that one next. Ooohh, I wish we had Sephora in the UK!!
      Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh i love your blog layout and background! Soo followed! :D Id love to get NARS but we dont have it in Ireland :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      Oh no, what a shame :(
      I can only get it in the UK in larger cities as I don't live in one, Nars can be hard to get hold of.

      Delete
  3. You look flawless! One question, do you apply your normal moisturiser before you apply the nars product???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! Usually an oil control moisturizer :)

      Delete
  4. Your skin is divinely perfect. I'm the same colour as you and I'm indian. Been thinking of getting this product for awhile now (actually the whole day). Seems like an easy to do makeup in the mornings for work. Couldn't decide on my colour until I came across your blog. I'm an NC50 in Mac as well. So I shall get the same colour as you and hopefully it'll look just as awesome.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete