Wednesday 23 May 2012

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review






I never in all my days thought I could love another brush more than I love my Sigma F80 Flat top Kabuki Brush, but I do. This brush is everything I would have tweaked about the F80. I always wished the F80 was a bit smaller and not as dense. If I was to design a foundation brush based on my personal preferences this would be it.
It effortlessly blends to give an absolutely flawless finish. I works brilliantly for contour, blush and powder application making it an all round face brush. It has soft taklon bristles making it great for cream products.
I'm so happy I bought this and would soon be buying another. At £9.99, why not??

Do you have this brush? What is your favorite foundation brush?
Do Share!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment